15. [명품 브랜드사] Retail Trainer
To develop and customize training materials from corporate headquarters to suit the Travel Retail conditions.
- Responsible for overall training functions, not limited to fulfilling training needs of the region: mainly to deliver orientation training, training on seasonal products, customer service, selling concepts and methodologies.
- Ensure timely execution of the training curriculum. Work with the HR to conduct soft skills training for the sales force in selected markets as needed.
- Post-training evaluation and constant improvement in product knowledge and skills.
- Able to understand the business operations and challenges and work with Travel Retail Operations Manager to propose relevance training counter measures.
- Monitor the service standards of boutiques.
- Build trusting working relationship with teams in the region and the Metier.
- Ensure VM essentials, VM inspirations booklets.
- Insure and Manage VM Training modules.
- Provide VM training at store level.
- Identify and develop VM ambassadors in each store.
- Identify and share best-practices among stores / countries.
- Satisfy training needs of the region; mainly in delivering seasonal training, orientation training and service training. Provide clear directions and instructions on teaching techniques and methodologies, as well as training effectiveness.
Requirements & Capabilities: