Information Security Specialist MER0000LP2)
• Providing necessary information locally on Security requirements necessary to be included OP budget planning
• Performing regular compliance checks for projects with IT involvement
• Contribution to annual Cyber Security goals achievement
• Supporting planning & ordering for regular EPA , SCAS, SPS/ISA
• Ordering and coordinating LISA and LISA follow ups
• Performing regular Self-assessment
• Roll-out (support) of global and local awareness campaigns in collaboration with the BISO and global Cyber Security.
• Supporting Local Information Risk management process, Information Classification etc.
• Establishing Local Information Security forums with MBK Excom and DTK Excom and conducting the meeting regularly
• Keep updated on new Daimler security updates from Social Intranet- Global Cyber Security , LISO-ITSO monthly exchange calls,
• Yearly security conferences
• Identification, tracking of remediation for Cyber Security findings & risks (identified in e.g.
• BPA, EPA, SCAS, SPS, CIVA-I, ITSCM, LISA, …).
• Create transparency and support for the line organization & BISOs concerning IS processes, methods and checks.
• Establish relevant processes and methods to foster Cyber Security.
*Education: Completed university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Information
Security, Cybersecurity or a related field is required
*Experience: Several years of relevant work experience in cybersecurity policy, standards, compliance, legal, or risk management functions
Experience in developing policies and standards
Experience with interpretation of regulatory requirements and guidance with support from legal
Experience in defining and delivering impactful cybersecurity awareness materials and campaigns
Strong cybersecurity governance, risk, and compliance experience in a large complex business organization
Experience in identifying, evaluating, and managing risk in a complex and changing environment
Experience with the definition and identification of high value information assets
Experience with third party management frameworks
Experience discerning an organizations protection needs (security controls) for information systems and networks
Specific knowledge: Fluent in English (Both written & speaking), Houston methodolgy and toolset, Process/Change Management, IT Performance Assessment (Models and Methods), DAG ITS Wide-standards (Processes and policies), Information security
*Certifications: ISO 27001 :2005 , CISSP (not mandatory)
CISM Administrator, ITIL, BPM Tools / Signavio, DAG ITS Operating model, Confluence, JIRA, ARMS
★ 관련 문의는 최송아 컨설턴트로 문의 바랍니다.
- [카카오톡 문의: https://open.kakao.com/o/sB3oHlgb ]
- 커리어수준 :
- 급여사항 :
- 면접 후 협의
- 고용형태 :
- 경력여부 :