How will you make an impact?
This finance leader will be expected to develop into a strong business partner of the commercial unit assigned by initiating and implementing actions to increase earnings and cash flow, actively participating in all key operation initiatives and creating awareness as to the business issues and opportunities. Lead a small sized local FP&A team to optimize financial performance within an assigned Division/Business Unit. Support effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data in order to evaluate various business alternatives and recommend the most appropriate business solutions.
· Provide financial modelling and scenario analysis for strategies and initiatives as identified by leadership team. Ensure alignment of local goals and initiatives with overall corporate goals and initiatives.
· Develop robust process and scorecards to provide visibility to savings, inventory, restructuring costs, accounts receivable, investments and overall financial performance on execution on all Operations initiatives.
· Manages and develops a team of 2 employees covering the FP&A activity
· Drive rigorous and transparent financial reporting (i.e., sourcing / productivity improvement savings, scrap, freight, distribution cost, accounts receivable, inventory, backlog and backorder) metrics, financial planning and analysis, accurate forecasting and budgeting throughout the business to support business decisions.
· Timely visibility of all labor costs (FTE & Temporary)
· Oversee development of annual budget and periodic forecast requirements for Operations.
· Create and maintain weekly site sales forecast. Ensure sales/booking data (SIOP) is reconciled and aligned with site reporting (Cognos, CMR).
· Completion of Annual statutory accounts & other regulatory requirements.
· Perform or lead special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting as required.
· An ideal candidate will possess excellent academic credentials, a strong technical foundation in accounting, as well as broad business and operational finance capabilities.
· +7 years of direct experience in financial analysis, reporting, and accounting
· The successful candidate will be a well-rounded financial analyst with an operational focus. They should have solid progressively responsible business experience.
· The successful candidate also has very good overall business skills; he/she does not limit the scope of responsibilities to finance but helps to develop solutions to broad business issues. Experience in a global manufacturing organization is desired, as is experience in installation of financial systems and development of product cost methodologies.
· Superior quantitative and analytical capabilities with Advance Excel and Power Query/Power BI; Strong financial systems capabilities (HFM, SAP, etc.)
· Must be able to work well under pressure, handling multiple tasks in a complex environment with strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
· Fluent in both Korean and English