A foreign pharmaceutical company is seeking a ‘R&D Project Management Team Leader’ as follow;
* Job Title : R&D Project Management Team Leader
* Report to Project Management Director (APAC)
* Location: Gyunggi-do
- Establish project plan, define critical path and milestone till regulatory approval and manage regulatory extension
- Planning Project Resources: create a feasible plan that achieves the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the organization’s overall business strategy.
- Prepare charters/documentation for new project proposals, including, cost timelines to get approvals for new project.
- Define project scope and resources required & available, estimate time and financial commitment & execution plan to monitor and report on the project’s progress
- Assembling and Leading Project Team: The PM is expected to take a leadership role to assemble a project cross-functional team & drive teams to complete assigned tasks and deadlines, facilitate tools to collaborate & understand the failure-effect
- Time Management: PM will be responsible for managing the project deadlines & communicate those to the teams & senior management. Project manager must also define, schedule and accurately estimate the task duration to develop and maintain a realistic schedule
- Budget: Ensure proper funding for the project is available with endorsement from Management, by making an accurate estimation of costs. PM shall monitor the actual spend as compared to the planned budget & justify variances on regular basis
- Propose strategies to bring project cost and timeline down with risk mitigation strategy and efficient resource utilization. Present key operational metrics and maintains the Project dashboard on a real time basis
- Leads cross functional team in the preparation, implementation, & maintenance of risk management plans for projects
- Responsible for ensuring effective, accurate and timely communication of project information
- Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Science OR PhD OR MBA with Pharmacy/Science background
- 10+years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry, at least 2-3 years of experience in Project management
- Good to have (but not mandatory) 2-3 years of team leader experience
- Both Korean & English (Verbally and Written)
Those who are interested in this opportunity, please submit your Resume (English) in MS Word Format by email urgently. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. All resumes not contacted will be kept in DB confidentially for future positions.
Kyung Jin KIM
CEO & Executive Search Consultant