Materials Planner / 대리-과장급 / Global chemical company
1. Company : Global chemical company
2. Location : 경기평택
3. 1) Education : over 학사이상
• strong SAP ERP & Excel USER
• over 3 years of Materials Planning records in SCM, logistics, operations or product management, or other process-focused business positions is a plus.
• requires a high degree of data evaluation and must customer focused.
• Fluent level in English both written and oral
• Interpersonal, negotiation, organization, presentation, communications skill, analytical, Proven team management and leadership skills, Strategic thinking, positive mind
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
5. Role : to maintain the supply chain movements and day to day execution in support of the immediate business needs supplying the customer on time with 100% satisfaction of service and product, and is safety focused and regulatory compliance.
• Day to day activities for maintaining the supply chain.
• Manage the alerts and inventory focused on a low cost model supply chain
• Maintain master data setting needed for capacities in APO as well as inventory settings utilizing
• Execute system driven purchase requests for raw materials
• Determine the need for expediting and complete form for approval.
• Complete rough cut planning monthly
• Manage various stock activities
• Coordinate Inventory Cycle Counting
• Manage the allocation plan insuring the priorities are met.
• Manage Credit/Debit Memos with vendor
• Manage Import Licenses Application and update shipping log to USA Trade Compliance
6. Due : ASAP
7. Attached documents : English CV (enclosed career detail and recent photo)
8. Package : ( Nego. / depends on the candidate’s career and capacity )
10. PIC : Phoenix. Byun
e-mail : ******@*******.*** ; ******@*******.***
tel : 82-10-6265-8634
44th FL. Korea World Trade Centre 159-1
Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
[근무부서 및 직급/직책]
경력사항: 경력(3년 이상 6년 이하)