제출 서류: 지원서를 하나로 통합하여 MS Word 또는 PDF로 첨부 해주십시오
지원 문의: 이메일 ******@*******.*** (지원은 위의 링크에서만 가능)
TA (Talent Acquisition) Manager, Korea is responsible for drafting and implementing TA strategy and leading all recruitment activities in Korea across all the Global Business Units and Global Functions. She/he will build, implement and manage TA solutions, promote Sanofi as an employer of choice and attract the best diverse talents into the organization.
This role reports to the Head of Talent Acquisition, JPAC and dotted line to the Head of HR, Korea.
For this role, we expect you to be a solution oriented builder and a passionate recruiter with strong leadership.
PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Design and implement overall talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans for local recruitment needs.
2. Build and manage complex recruitment solutions across therapeutic areas and functions, such as Commercial, R&D, Industrial Affairs, corporate functions, etc.
3. Manage relationships with internal/external stakeholders and drive performance with less external agency reliance.
4. Achieve TA related KPIs in an effective and efficient manner.
5. Promote Sanofi as an Employer of Choice.
6. Leverage global TA programs and lead localized initiatives.
7. Local budget responsibility.
8. Manage and develop a junior administrator to achieve required results.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES / EXPERIENCES
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role on large volume and variety of delivery in a matrix organization.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- “Act for change” mind-set and behavior
- Strong Learning agility
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required; master’s degree preferred.
Several year-experience as a business person
Fluent in Korean and English