Role Purpose/ Objective
- Input Diagnostics result and Estimation data accurately into aCSis
- Verify and confirm if data integrity is properly managed
- Interpret spare part information from diagnostics team for estimation
- Provide valuable feedback to enhance work instruction in process
- Communicate and cooperate with concerned customers, other CS departments and/or brand teams regarding estimates and repairs.
1. Estimation Entry and Spare part interpretation into system
- Provide required service detailed information and create Estimation in SAP
- Interpret spare part information based on diagnostics results.
- Input additional information or key updates, based on the actual watch information, referring to watch repair history, if any.
- Perform invoicing for light intervention
- Proactively engage in estimation process and provide valuable feedback to enhance the process
- Proceed estimation approval for Walk-in customers
2. HQ outsourcing
- Proceed HQ outsourcing service procedure, and its related documentations and communications with Brand HQ.
- Contact promptly to stakeholders in order to seek resolution for customer issues about estimates and repairs.
- Actively communicate and cooperate with concerned other CS departments or brand teams regarding estimates and repairs.
3. Customer Care
- Communicate with the customers to address consumer issues about service content, Service request and estimate in order to minimize the number of complaint and improve the quality of CS service
4. Report & Others
- Manage interdepartmental repair box transfer procedure for the estimation approved/refuse
- Analyze and recommend modification to operational work flows and procedures
- Make various report including KPI reports
- Execute team tasks, such as Outstanding Inventory management
- At least 3 years of experience in Service Center /customer service industry
- FMCG Retail / Watch industry experience will be plus
- Experience on ERP system
- Logical thinking skills and Good communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment, closely working with other teams – especially customer care and diagnostics team.
- Excellence in interpersonal communication with the multiple business functions
- Positive attitude and adaptive to changing processes in a fast paced environment.
- Highly self-motivated person, well-organized, willing to learn
- Reliable attitude and service mind towards Customer Service
- Work on repair service will be an advantage.
- University level
- Middle level English skills in written and verbal
- MS office skill