모집부문 및 자격요건
Report to 차장
< Job Duties >
1. Perform comprehensive risk assessments for the business process owners and provide controls advisory.
2. Perform regular reviews on internal controls to make recommendation for continuous improvement in the company’s policies and procedures.
3. Assess and test design and operating effectiveness of financial, operational, and compliance controls.
4. Summarize audit findings and report results with value-added recommendations to senior management.
5. Support process owners and management to remediate control deficiencies and track issue remediation progress.
6. Lead and support projects to identify improvement opportunities and enhance internal controls on ad-hoc basis and work on standardization of internal process.
7. Drive compliance culture by developing methods & contents for companywide compliance communication and training programs.
< Skills and Qualifications >
*Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field
*Audit experience or Consulting Firm experience preferred
*Accounting or Finance Certifications preferred (KICPA/AICPA/CIA)
*Team-payer with excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
*Good command of written and spoken English.
*At least 5+ years of relevant work experience in risk assessment, internal control, internal audit or related work scope.
전형단계 및 제출서류