제출 서류: 국/영문 이력서 및 자기소개서를 하나로 통합하여 MS Word 또는 PDF로 첨부 해주십시오
지원 문의: 이메일 ******@*******.*** (지원은 위의 링크에서만 가능)
1. Drive Sanofi Pasteur’s vaccine business in Delivery Hospitals, Children hospitals and General Hospitals
2. Represent the brand of Sanofi Pasteur to external and internal stakeholders.
3. Ensure achievement of sales, market share & target for assigned territory
4. Accountability of money collection in overall area of responsibility
5. Detailing the SP vaccination products and benefits of vaccination programs among key accounts stakeholders in line with marketing and sales guidelines
6. Continuous improvement of knowledge about SPK's brand strategy and effective application of knowledge such as vaccinology, immunology in relation to clients regarding prescription behavior.
7. Prospect and qualify vaccine markets and feedback information to the Company as requested
8. In line with compliance with local legislation, ethical behavior, internal policies a procedures which are in line with sanofi’s company values.
9. Identify key customers (in discussion with sales team) for Key Account stakeholder management. Establish an activity plan aligned with overall Territory Plan and build the relationship with key account stakeholders through visits
10. Identify and present new business opportunities, to persuade executive management for investment and support
11. Plan and allocate sales activities to the highest potential opportunities to drive results for Private markets.
12. Ensure regular supply of all promoted products in assigned customer accounts (under normal supply situation)
13. Organize and actively participate in CME program such as group seminar, speaker program and presentations on promoted products
14. Develop comprehensive annual business planning with associated sales forecasts for each territory and overall area of responsibility. The business plan should consider sales achievement, optimal ROI and profit margin achievement
15. Lead deal structuring, term sheet and contract development, terms and deal negotiation, and deal execution.
16. Prepare and conduct consultative business review presentations that differentiate the Company as a business partner by supporting customer objectives and engaging the client in business conversations
17. Consistent interaction with customers by applying the visiting model and choose suitable transaction channels, in line with customer preferences and company profit.
18. Participate in exhibitions, conferences and other medical community events and organized by local Health Care Authorities, which may contribute to further development of sales.
19. KOL management in teaching hospital
[Skills & Experience]
1. Medical representative (or related) experience in a relevant field e.g., pharmaceutical and vaccine field
2. Preferred 5+ years of relevant sales/key accounts experience directly related pharmaceutical industries
3. Demonstrated track record of successfully negotiating and executing partnership with key accounts.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
5. Strong judgment and decision-making skills
6. Result-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
7. Experience as a creative thought leader in deal structuring and execution
8. Strategist with a proven track record of originating new initiatives
9. Capability to efficiently organise events
1. Business Planning
2. Analytic Thinking
3. Customer oriented mind-set
4. Business intelligence
5. Business ownership
6. Negotiation Skill
7. Key Account Management
8. Collaboration with internal/external stakeholders