모집부문 및 자격요건
As part of the platform application engineer team of Intel Korea, the candidate will mainly focus on IOTG and In-Vehicle Infotainment system.
Platform application engineers conduct or participate in software debugging for customers to commercialize their products with Intel Android and Linux BSPs. PAE has a technical skills and understands software engineering to provide technical support on Linux based software, firmware and drivers on Intel platform.
The candidate will include but not limited to :
- Customer issue handling with replication, debug, troubleshooting and handling customer escalations.
- Understand the architecture of next generation Intel SoC and present it to customers.
- Develop own tools to enhance debugging environment.
- Have a deep knowledge of one of OpenCV, Media, Graphics, Audio, eAVB, or Linux Kernel areas.
Bachelor of Science and/or a Master of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent field of study, with at least 5 years of relevant software development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++/python programming language.
- Experience with or an understanding of how OS interact with the HW.
- Excellent understanding of system programming and network programming.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of software engineering and version control systems (git is preferred).
- Excellent understanding of Linux kernel or driver debugging methodology.
*Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Good written and verbal communication for expressing technical ideas and initiatives.
- Good understanding of Android or Yocto framework.
- Good understanding of CPU architecture, CPU and Memory optimization techniques