Title: Field Service Engineer, BioProduction Division
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) performs on-site routine services including IQ / OQ Specific Work, SAT Testing, Installation, Preventive / Corrective Maintenance, and Repairs. FSE investigate and approve operational quality of system equipment; instruct customers in the operation and maintenance of the system; serve as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects; and conduct on-site installations of the full range of Thermo-Fisher Scientific Single-Use Technologies and their associated options.
- Install and carry out SAT/IOQ all BioProduction equipment at customer site, including Single-Use Bioreactor, Mixer, Fermentor with Control System, and Incubator, ACFM, Shaker
- Provide customer service, listening carefully to customer concerns and addressing issues, on-site or by remote
- Complete Preventive Maintenance
- Be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting to global headquarter of all customer related complaints
- Write a service report, Review and make any changes to an protocol
- Educate and train customers on operation of the equipment and control system, basic maintenance skills
- Work with the Field Application specialists and Commercial team to meet Customers process requirements utilising catalogue and customised Thermo-Fisher Scientific Single-Use Technologies.
- Review service parts of quotation or offer technical support to Field Application specialists
- Coordinate with regional and global BPD Field Service Engineers to ensure best practices applied at all times to enhance customer experience.
- Several years of technical experiences implementing, installing, troubleshooting, repairing the Automatic Control System
- Should have knowledge of DCS/PLC.
- Experience with Single-use Mixers, Bioreactors and/or Fermentors preferred.
- Bachelor degree major in Engineering in electronics, or instrumentation.
- Ability to deal effectively with customers
- Frequent Travel will be required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English is a plus