When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Understands the current, end to end, global customer experience, business plans and future expectations.
- Acts as the expert for the Customer Allegiance Score (CAS) feedback program. Manages CAS Alert within Korea and setting CAS program expansion and AOP setting.
- Establishes relationships, builds team of Customer Experience Champions across global, and works cross-divisionally, cross-functionally to achieve goals.
- Leads day to day operations of the CAS program including custom filters, reporting, access and training.
- Develops audience appropriate CAS reporting and analysis to ensure alignment and action. Lead monthly CAS Newsletter design and publish.
- Supports the program strategy by managing projects and continuous improvement activities to optimize the organization’s customer experience.
- Participates on key projects, mitigates impact of business change and aligns efforts across operating divisions and functions.
- Liaises with all regions and key functions such as planning, quality, supply chain, eBusiness, manufacturing, distribution, IT and customer care to ensure alignment with functional goals, projects and roadmap.
- Translates Corporate Customer Experience initiatives into Korea strategies.
- Provide leadership team with CAS Insights and also deliver training to employees to improve awareness.
- Creates a culture of accountability encouraging use of program resources and experience sharing.
- Presents/communicates findings, results and other details to all levels of the organization.
- Highly motivated and self-directed with good project management skills and ability to multi-task.
- This role needs to participate Practical Process Improvement (PPI) based on customer’s feedback. Tasks will be included align with Business Excellence and regional Commercial Operation to launch global projects into Korea operation.
- Promote a continuous improvement approach with a focus on customer experience and loyalty
- Successfully execute on projects by adding measurable value to the business
Required Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- Solid understanding of customer experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- Previous experience in similar role
- Enterprise Feedback Management system and process experience
- Commercial experience
Our ideal candidate embodies the following traits and values:
- Excellent oral and written English & Korean communication skills
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Proven track record in driving operational improvements throughout a matrixed organization
- Strong business acumen with passion for learning
- Ability to build and develop relationships across the organization and with customers
- Large scale, global experience.