Field Application Engineer
|Team||Customer support |
|Job category||Computer science & software engineering |
ASML Brion provides solutions of computational lithography, which are classified as two categories : PWE(Process Window Enhancement) and PWC(Process Window Control).
PWE products handles all kinds of computational solutions to “ensure photo process window with reasonable turn-around time prior to making photomask”, which contains SMO(Source-mask optimization, FEM+(Focus-Exposure Matrix for reliable Modeling set-up), MXP(Model for Extreme Performance), OPC+(Optical Proximity Correction), LMC+ (Lithography Manufacturability Check) and PRO(Pattern Recognition Optimization).
PWC products handles computational solutions for hardware control in the stage of HVM(High-Volume manufacturing), which contains cASCAL(Computational Application Specific CALibration), SPMA(Scanner Proximity Matching Analysis), ITE(Image Tuner for EUV system) and MFI(Multi-Focal Image).
Brion FAE(Field Application Engineer) provides technical support to customer with Brion products
- With robust solutions(recipe development, parameter optimization), help customer to use Brion PWC products and SMO without any problems.
- By introducing new products and features to customer, drive up customer to adopt Brion PWC products as a baseline solution.
- By in-depth investigation into product features, find bugs and propose new features to enhance product performance.
- By technical communication with customer and Brion US headquarter, find the best solution to support customer.
Master/Ph.D in Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Material science, Electronic engineering
- For Entry : Graduated or will be graduated with Master degree or Ph.D
- For experienced : More than 3 year experience in Photolithography and OPC or programming area
- Good communication and customer interface skills
- Good technical skills, analytical skills, problem solving, and hands-on skills.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, both in English
- Preferred to have OPic score higher than IM3
- Flexible attitude for international and domestic travel
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible
- Middle level knowledge of Linux/Unix OS
- Preferred to have high-level programming skill for Python language.