하기의 직무 기술은 매니저(Chef de Parite)를 기준으로 작성되었으며, 사원(Commis Chef)의 경우 하기 직무에서 관리 역량을 제외한 부분을 참고해주시면 되겠습니다.
* Provides a courteous and professional service at all times.
* Ensures that employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
* Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
* Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
* Organizes and sets up the assigned section of the Food and Beverage Kitchen as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximize productivity.
* Ensures that all dishes from that section are prepared consistently and according to standard recipes.
* Assists the Sous Chef and Chef de Cuisine in ensuring that all culinary standards in that section comply with company and Hotel Policies and Procedures and Minimum Standards.
* Monitors food and operating costs and controls these by reducing waste.
* Trains the culinary employees in that section of kitchen in the skills necessary for them to perform their function.
* Works in any sections of kitchen when necessary or as requested by the Sous Chef or Chef de Cuisine.
* Ensures the sanitation standards for kitchen are being met.
* Be familiar with all sections of the kitchen to facilitate the flexible use of employees.
* Ensures that operating and kitchen equipment is maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
* Assists to oversee the punctuality and appearance of all Kitchen employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
* Assists in the training of the employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency.
* Supervises the employees within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Departmental Operations Manual.
* Develops the skills and effectiveness of all Kitchen employees through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
* Supports the implementation of The People Philosophy, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s Values and Culture Characteristics.
* Ensures that employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
* Ensures that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
* Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the Hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health and safety.
* Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
* Responds to changes in the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
* Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
* Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Compliant Policy & Procedure of the Food Safety Management System.
* Keep updating any changes in HACCP documentation system.
* Attend internal food safety training & HACCP Foundation Training as per scheduled.
* Organize internal food safety training in the department.
* Participate at Certified food safety training such as CIEH or ServSafe.
* Monitor the compliance and take the diciplinary action if necessary.
* Attend regular FSMS meeting to coordinate inter-departmental actions when MGR & DH are absent.
[근무부서 및 직급/직책]
근무부서: 조리부 (F&B-Culinary)
직급/직책: 매니저(Chef de Partie) 및 사원(Commis Chef)
* 매니저(Chef de Partie) 지원 시 조리 경력 최소 5년 이상
* 사원(Commis Chef) 지원 시 경력 무관
호텔조리, 조리·식음팀, CHEF, 메뉴개발, 양식, 요리·조리·제과·제빵, 한식, 양식조리, 호텔조리사, 한식조리, 주방
* 한식 경력 필수 (사원 지원 시 해당 내용 무관)
* 기본 MS Office 사용 가능자
* 영어 가능자
* 자신감과 책임감 있는 업무 태도
* 한식 조리사 자격증 소지자
* 5성급 호텔 경력자 또는 동종업계 경력자
* 스케줄 유동에 따른 야간 근무 가능자 (퇴근 교통비 지원)
* 인근 거주자
* 럭셔리 브랜드에 대한 이해도가 높은 자
* 국가유공자, 보훈대상자, 취업보호대상자, 고용촉진장려금대상자, 수상경력자 등