* Ensure the monthly/annual individual Room & BQ targets are met.
* Ensures professional Sales Calls using Hyatt’s Consultative Selling principles and SMART Selling philosophies.
* Carefully plans Sales Calls into defined objectives.
* Maintains a detailed knowledge of hotel facilities, features and services.
* Conducts extensive competitor researches and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the hotel.
* Systematically and efficiently calls on allocated Accounts within assigned sector and reports findings and opportunities to the Sales Manager/ Associate Director of Sales.
* Follows up sales leads to identify prospect.
* Ensures a high level of exposure for hotel through direct sales solicitation of telephone contact and written communications.
* Professionally conducts routine telemarketing activities to identify new accounts.
* Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
* Establishes and maintains strong relationship with the established clientele and constantly explores into new business opportunities.
* Achieves the monthly and annual personal target and the segment target room night production and room revenue.
* Liaises and works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guests requests and expectation are being met.
* Prepares and ensures all Events Orders are distributed to concerned department on a timely manner.
* Assists the Sales Managers to follow up on all matters in the absent of the Sales Manager.
* Where required, to handle last minute leads from enquiry to conversion to execution.
* To look after personal ‘repeat business’ contacts from enquiry to conversion to execution.
* To follow the Hyatt Standards in relation to Room & Events.
* To deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional client service at all times.
* To provide courteous and professional service to our internal customers in other departments.
* Ensures that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manually as well as electronically is maintained at all times.
* Maintains complete and supported records of all Sales Agreements, Contracts and Quotations for the hotel.
* Establishes an efficient trace File to ensure that all business booked is properly tracked.
* Submits Sales report to Sales Manager in a timely manner.
* Provides accurate reporting of business for monthly consolidation.
* Ensures all employees maintain an up to date awareness of hotel product knowledge, current promotion, policy changes and appropriate internal communication.
* Monitors employee morale and provides mechanism for performance feedback and development.
* Conducts annual Performance Appraisals providing honest and appropriate feedback.
* Effectively communicates guiding principles and core values to all subordinates.
* Ensures services provided by the department are always available and are always carried out to defined Standard with the utmost efficiency, consistency and courtesy as detailed in the Department Operation Manual.
* Attends and contributes to all Meetings as required.
* Ensures all employees provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
* Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst feeding back a prompt follow up.
* Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations, understanding and strictly adhering to Rules & Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health & safety.
* Takes an active involvement in the welfare, safety, development and well being of employees providing advice, counselling and truthful, diplomatic feedback.
* Ensures high standards of personal presentation & grooming.
* Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
* Exercises responsible management and behavior at all times and positively representing the Hotel management team and Hyatt International.
* Reviews and constantly seeks Productivity level improvements through the process of “taking work out of the system” (when appropriate) and through streamlining of work process.
* Responds to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the hotel, industry and company.
[Other Conditions and Benefits]
* Position is ranked as a “Sales Executive” with related benefits provided.
* Exclusive employment with Hyatt, no other employment permitted while still employed.
* Must consent and receive a positive result to a pre-employment Medical Check-up and annually thereafter.
* Newly recruited employees from a Non-Hyatt employer must complete an initial three-month probation period.
* Following completion of introductory period, enrolment on medical plan as per Hotel policy.
* Encouraged to actively organize and participate in client hotel entertainment to maintain rapport and generate exposure.
* Encouraged to attend social functions and events on behalf of the hotel, whenever necessary.
[근무부서 및 직급/직책]
직급/직책: 대리, 팀원, 매니저
* 경력 최소 5년 이상
대학교(4년) 졸업 이상
영업관리·영업지원, 바이어관리, 바이어상담·관리, 거래선개발, 바이어개발, 해외영업지원, 거래선, 바이어발굴, 거래선개발관리, 채널영업, SALES MANAGEMENT, 거래선관리, 매출관리, 해외영업관리, 거래처, 거래선개발·관리, 매출분석·관리, 오더, 판매영업, 바이어, 바이어상담관리, 거래처관리, SALES ADMIN, 영업기획, 매출분석, OVERSEAS SALES
* 호텔 객실 또는 연회 판촉 경력 최소 5년 이상
* 영어 능통자
* 워드, 엑셀 및 파워포인트 사용 필수
* 서비스 마인드 & 뛰어난 커뮤니케이션 역량 보유자
* 적극적이고 밝은 성격의 용모 단정한 자
* 자신감과 책임감 있는 업무 태도
* 5성급 호텔 경력자 또는 럭셔리 브랜드 세일즈 경험자
* 럭셔리 브랜드에 대한 이해도가 높은 자
* 제2외국어 역량 보유자
* 국가유공자, 보훈대상자, 취업보호대상자, 고용촉진장려금대상자, 통계분석전문가, PT전문가, 인근거주자