[Global Risk Management Team]
The LINE messaging app, a global service used in more than 190 countries and regions offers free one-to-one and group messaging, as well as a diverse array of lively stickers that can be used to express feelings difficult to convey with just words – like body language for texting. Free domestic and international voice and video calls are also available. In addition to its messaging app, the company offers a wide range of other services, ranging from fintech to photo-sharing apps.
In this role, you will be responsible to identify and report all scenarios of risks that can affect LINE¡¯s products and services. Working cross-functionally with legal, corporate affairs and product teams across different regions, you will proactively find innovative solutions that will prevent any disruptions to LINE¡¯s products and service. This role will report to the Senior Director of Global Communications. You will be LINE¡¯s ¡°go to¡± person for all risks that may/can disrupt LINE¡¯s products and services. Working in a small team, this person has to be able to work with minimum supervision and a very pro-active mind. Educating stakeholders on enterprise risk issues and forming a consensus among key stakeholders while protecting the company from external risks is an equally important tasks given the company¡¯s young history.
- Identify, measure, analyze, control and recommend operational risks and business risks.
- Develop operational risk and business risk management tools/systems and process.
- Lead cross-functional departments to implement contingency plans for all risks relating to LINE¡¯s products and services.
- Establish and maintain a risks database for LINE¡¯s products and services focusing on the APAC region and regularly report to senior management.
- Educate operational and business risk management company wide.
- Logistics handling for internal events or speaking engagements for company spokespeople
- Budget planning and management
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Finance, Legal, or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency in Japanese is a plus
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Corporate/Operational risk and/or Business risk.
- Global knowledge of tech industry in terms of policy and regulations
- Strong conceptual thinking skill.
- Experience in tech industry is a plus.
- Flexibility for international travels
- Bundang Square Office, Korea
- Permanent Worker
- Recruiting schedule and results will be individually notified by email registered in the application.
- If the application contains false information, the recruitment may be cancelled.