The holder of this position will be responsible for territory management which includes maintenance service for existing customers and developing new customers and business partners. The jobholder will align with the Business Director of Korea and co-work closely with Technical Team and Sales team in Korea.
- Developing new customers and business partners with SEE’s 4 pillar value (Damage Reduction, Cube optimization, Fulfilment Velocity, Customer Experience), and providing Sealed Air packaging solution to make business growth in her/his territory.
- Sales maintaining though good relationship with existing customers
- Regular visiting customer for protective maintenance of Sealed Air Customer Equipment
- providing training to customers for fixing the machine by themselves in effectively and efficiently in terms of on-site maintenance
- Train customers to fix Sales Team on equipment solutions.
- Liaise with customers and integration partners as required
- Provide feedback and inputs for marketing like new product launching promotion to her/his customers.
- Manage Account Receivables / Customer complaints, etc,.
- at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- High performer in an end user sales & distribution channel management.
- Track record to develop new market/ customer.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively with team and customers.
- Self-sufficient, self-discipline with a very positive attitude.
- Proven experience for problem solving capability.
- Accomplished computer skills and MS office knowledge.
- Value selling skill
- Good verbal communications skills and negotiation skills in Korean/ Writing & reading ability in English
- Preferred protective packaging or Automation packaging industry sales experience
- Able to travel frequently if project work requires.