- Guide and train managers & employees to conduct performance management process and to ensure they are rewarded based on their performance.
- Analyze legislative, economic and competitive trends in compensation and benefits and identify the Company’s position against the market.
- Participate in compensation and benefits surveys, review benchmarks annually to ensure market competitiveness and prepares and analyzes survey data.
- Coordinate and develop new positions including writing job descriptions, identifying benchmarks, market pricing/job evaluation, position classification and obtaining management consensus and approval.
- Support for the preparation and costing of merit budget proposals and total benefit programs.
- Recommend annual salary structure changes based on competitive market analysis.
- Coordinate annual Performance Review and off-cycle salary review process and support for reviewing merit, promotion, and equity salary adjustments in accordance with company guidelines.
- Propose new benefit programs and maintain current ones including recognition programs.
- Perform a consultative role to line managers regarding compensation and benefit programs, policies and processes.
- Close monthly entry and manage HR accruals on SAP.
- Assist withholding taxes and declaration of part-timers.
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business/Public Administration, or a related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience in a similar HR function (compensation and benefits management, HRIS and policy); or equivalent combination of Master’s degree and relevant experience
- FMCG / Retail business experience is preferred; luxury or travel retail experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational capabilities with high attention to detail, able to work independently
- Native Korean and fluent English language skills in writing and speaking
- Proficient in MS Excel and SAP