- Responsible for developing protocol based on protocol synopsis from NIS Lead in consultation with Medical Research Project Team Lead
- Develops a detailed project plan with clear milestones & responsibility allocation and risk management strategy in consultation with Medical Research Project Team Lead
- Ensures appropriate contract and case collection status to meet regulatory requirement in terms of number of cases and timeline in collaboration with CRO.
- Responsible for annual planning and continuous monitoring of the R&D budget including research projects.
- Be a point of contact person about NI Study operation including PMS.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in biological science, pharmacy or nursing.
- Experience in clinical trial at least 5 years, NIS experience preferred.
- Fluency in English is required.
******@*******.***으로 국영문 이력서 1부 (word 파일) 송부주세요