- Overall office management including real estate, renovation, facilities, fixed assets, security, etc.
- Purchase office supplies and services on cost-saving and efficient way
- Supports managing agencies & solicitors regarding commissions, registration, cancellation, documentation, etc.
- Establish and control overall budget for company office management
- Other office administration duties: Document management, Fixed Assets, Corporate Card, etc.
- University graduate and above
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Computer Literacy (especially higher level on Word, Excel and PPT)
- English verbal and written communication is preferred (not mandatory)