Supply Planning and Raw Material Sourcing (40%)
Make Monthly Requirement Plan of FG/RM according to the monthly rolling forecast
Make a raw material sourcing plan for monthly production.
Supervise logistics process of RM with FG supply planner.
Monitor stock level and act flexibility about forecast change.
Report monthly Inventory projection, Operation KPI, Monthly inventory report.
Cost Saving Activity / Purchase Process(40%)
1) Analyze cost saving potential per materials, develop and lead action plan
2) Investigate supply market regulary, and evaluate market price trend
3) Regulary audit and improve internal purchase process and policy
4) Report cost saving activities monthly and develop competitive suppliers with R&D
5) Monitor supplier’s performance and develop action plan for improvement
New product development with R&D(10%)
Lead new product development co-operating with R&D
Lead on-time launch & re-launch with competitive cost management
Lead continuous NPD process improvement with cross functions
Compliance with KFDA regulation(10%)
Closely monitor regulation changes and devleope implementation plan of new regualation
Renewal relevant artwork in compliance with regulation, co-operating with QA/R&D
-Bachelor's Degree Required. Min. 3-10 years’ experience in supply planning and purchase
Experience in presenting issues to all levels of the organization is required.
Excellent networking skill towards cross function
Strong communication skill to be able to discuss and challenge tough cost negotiation, and develop cost development plan
Interpersonal skills are required to build long term relationships, influence up and down, negotiate acceptable outcomes, multiple disciplinary
Good sense of ownership of major projects and tasks
Good knowledge of MS offices and SAP