- Develops and executes therapeutic area (TA) specific medical plan and activities including development of TA Plan of Action, in close collaboration with local cross-functional teams and regional/global medical teams.
- Implements defined goals and objectives aligned with the Medical Affairs plan and other strategic initiatives while obtaining budget oversight as project owner.
- Able to discuss on ideas for Investigator Sponsored Research (ISR) and Collaborative studies. Regular communication with investigators regarding the progress of ISR, Collaborative studies, and publications
- Understanding on local NDA approval and product launch process
- Collaborates with colleagues across other functional areas, including Commercial, Clinical Research, , Government Affairs, Market Access, Public Affairs, Regulatory and Sales
- MD/PharmD/PhD highly preferred
- 3+ years in Medical Affairs
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English and Korean is essential.
- Must be committed to continuing education to maintain abreast of all relevant scientific data
******@*******.***으로 국영문 이력서 1부 (word 파일) 송부주세요