Introduction to the job
The HMI Application engineers help to identify and solve customer problems through an in-depth understanding of eBeam technology and semiconductor process knowledge.
Role and responsibilities
He or she will setup recipes on the eBeam inspection tools at customer site and follow up application issues and customer’s request.
- Setup recipes on the eBeam inspection tools at customer site.
- Support new recipe setups, gap defect detection, new function test, customer training and issue escalation.
- Support Metrology projects in collaboration with ASML.
- Support field evaluation, JEP and Demo.
- Collect competitor activities including application market share and utilization.
- Lead customer meeting and defines customer technical requirements, through deep analysis and clear understanding.
- Technically leads difficult, complex application activities and team.
- Travel and stay abroad to support China or US on the job when necessary.
Education and experience
- Technical University graduate in Electrical Engineering, Semiconductor Engineering, Materials Engineering, Physics.
- Inspection or Metrology experience are preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- eBeam inspection or Semiconductor process knowledge.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
- Good coordination skills and communications skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Multi-task player and good ability to work under different working environment pressures.
- Good team player and committed to the success of ASML.
- Good customer communication skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Location : Icheon office
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.