Job TitleDistrict Sales Leader IGT Devices
- The Business Unit Manager is responsible for the Volcano business performance in Korea for the full suite of Products (IVUS, FM & Systems). This includes managing indirect channel(s) and Go to market strategies, but also direct business development with key customers and reference sites. Also developing marketing strategies to grow the market and technology adoption. This role is integral to the growth plan for Korea market and will report directly into the IGT Devices lead Asean & Pacific while also being part of the IGT team of Korea.
Key Area of Responsibilities::
- Works as a Sales/Business Development Manager on problems of diverse scope where analysis of sales/business development data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- The development of the solution requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of sales/business development principles, -theories and -concepts.
- Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems that cannot be found by combining previous experiences but by composing newly acquired sales/business development knowledge.
- May lead multi-disciplinary change projects in sales/business development, managing a number of people.
- Works independently and provides consultative advice within specific functional areas.
- Introduces sales/business development methods/procedures that are new for the organisation. Applies advanced sales/business development process principles to multiple tasks.
- Proficient in area of specialization and contributes in other disciplines.
- Determines feasibility of sales/business development concepts or projects. Has basic knowledge of related disciplines.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with > 5 years of related experience in sales/business development;
- or a Master’s degree with < 3 years of related experience in sales/business development.
- Demonstrated history of building and developing marketing and/or sales teams
- Strong understanding of engineering and/or physics and/or life science principals that bear on development programs