• Strategic advisor on all communications and engagement initiatives for employees in Korea
• Bridge leadership and business priorities with employee voices to create meaningful and multiway dialogue across all levels of the organisation
• Build strong networks throughout the organisation for effective collaboration and to ensure communications initiatives truly meet business and employees’ expectations
• Develop and implement effective, measurable and sustainable people communications initiatives, working with stakeholders from all *** divisions and functions on adapting these to their unique requirements. This needs to include audience identification & segmentation, key message & channels recommendations, clear communications objectives, short/long term plans and measures for success.
• Bachelor or Master’s degrees in PR, Journalism, or Media Studies
• 8- 10 years’ experience in dedicated communications management roles, across both external and internal communications. Experience working in large retail environments is an advantage.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Korean
• Outstanding content development skills, including adapting messages and writing for different audiences, occasions and platforms (Writing samples will be requested)
• Strong presentation abilities
• Strong understanding of strategies and interventions to influence behaviours and deepen emotional connections
최호식 대표 (, best3@ bestnetwork.net)
***반드시 두 주소 모두 보내주시고, 지원 시 이메일 제목에 포지션명 기재 바랍니다.