Required Application Material
※ Please include the following information in your resume.
- Personal information: name, date of birth, email, mobile phone number
- Academic background: school name, major, graduation status
- (If applicable) Military service details
- (If applicable) Career details: start and end dates of each job, type of employment, reason for leaving each job
- Foreign language skills and global experience
- Explanation of career and academic gaps
※We strongly recommend submitting all documents in PDF.
- Application Review > Interviews > Offer
*It may take up to 4 weeks for the result of each stage to be communicated. This schedule is flexible, and if there is a delay in the hiring process, we will notify promptly.
*During the application review process, an assignment stage may be added.
*A phone screening call with HR may be added.
- A 3-month probation period will be applied to all new hires. Depending on the performance review results, the probation period may be extended or the employment may be canceled.
Please make a referral! : External Referral Link (https://url.kr/mfrki6)
Application Document Return Procedure
In accordance with Article 11 of the Fair Recruitment Procedure Act (Recruitment Procedure Act), below is the procedure of returning application materials.
- In accordance with Article 11, Paragraph 1 of the Recruitment Procedure Act, applicants who did not receive employment offers may request the return of their application documents.
However, this is not the case if the application documents are submitted via website or email in accordance with the proviso to Article 11, Paragraph 1 of the Recruitment Procedure Act, or if they are submitted voluntarily without RIDI’s request. If a document is lost by natural disasters or any reasons that were not the fault of RIDI’s, it is considered that the returning obligation has been fulfilled.
- Applicants who wish to request the return of application documents must submit the Return of Application Documents Form via email. In accordance with Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Recruitment Procedure Act, RIDI will return the documents by mail within 14 days from the receipt of the Form. Please be advised that the costs incurred are to be borne by the claimant.
* Email: (please indicate [Return of Application Documents Form] in the subject)
* [Return of Application Documents Form]: https://url.kr/jm8b3o
- Unless there is a request for destruction or return, RIDI retains the application documents for 5 years from the date of the final hiring decision is made, and then destroys the documents without delay in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
Rich imagination and deep insight.