World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for all recruiting activities in ALAM Korea.This includes developing a talent acquisition strategy, company brand value enhancement and recruiting procedures. This position holder should focus on the mass hiring plan in the SJ(Sejong) plant in 2022.
- Responsible for all recruitment for Manager, Professional, Production workers.
- Lead and improve the recruiting process as candidate pooling, screening and selection process, position request, job posting, resume screening, interview, assessment and evaluation.
- Communicate with hiring managers to understand their expectations and develop interview processes, job descriptions.
- Coordinate interview schedules with hiring managers and candidates
- Develop and manage an effective onboarding process on organization under company culture, to help smooth landing of new employees.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process including; market research, candidate sourcing, candidate assessment, offer management, etc.
- Manage ATS and other tools to share the recruiting pipeline and results with the client
- Collaborate with global recruiting team or hiring managers in ALAM organization
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Human Resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Korean and English (written & verbal)
- A great team player with a strong sense of urgency and solid problem-solving skills
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
- High level of attitude awareness, positive energy and hungry for success
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business needs and strategy and articulate the needs of a position
- Demonstrated competence in thinking strategically, analytically, conceptually, and willing to be hands-on throughout daily activities
- Ability to translate business requirements into strategic talent acquisition actions with positive, measurable business impact
- Working experience with Applicant Tracking Systems