You will be joining our Customer Care Team to add your expertise + skills to the delivery of Customer Excellence.
You will support customers by providing helpful information, answering queries, + responding to complaints and feedback. Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide front line support for customers to ensure customer satisfaction with our products, services + features.
- To drive customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation in close cooperation with Field Sales and the Operational Care Center (OCC).
- To establish + strengthen operational relation to customer contact(s) through daily interactions, regular care visits + pro-actively advising + consulting to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To qualify customer inquiries + provide quotations within the given price band, in line with the guiding leeway in decision-making, then following up to ensure quotations are accepted + closed.
- To support customer onboarding in line with working instructions, ensuring inclusion + transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems alongside the (initial) customer order.
- To qualify + enter customer orders into the operational execution process.
- To collaborate with Finance to adjust credit limits based on daily business development + coordinate measures in case of challenges.
- To document, resolve, analyze all complaints and feedback then identify, share + eliminate root causes.
- To create, review + refine customer reports.
- To ensure delivery against all financial targets + strategic objectives.
- Fluency in both Korean and English
- Bachelor's degree in economics and logistics related preferred
- Experience in Sea Logistics preferred
- In depth knowledge of Sea Logistics operations
- Collaborative mindset – sense of urgency and proactive communication
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Advanced computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office suite
At Kuehne + Nagel, you get to grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously building our local and global network and our product portfolio, creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. As a leader in the logistics industry, we provide a collaborative and IT driven environment where you will work with motivated and customer-centric colleagues across the world.
퀴네앤드나겔 그룹은 세계시장을 선도하는 물류회사로서, 전세계 100 여개 국가, 1,300개의 지역에서 여명의 임직원들이 일하고 있습니다.