Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Responsible for understanding the segment’s business mandates and be able to translate the same into a well-defined marketing plan based on consumer insights and market intelligence.
- Align with the region stakeholders to strategize and drive marcom activities effectively and timely with the drive to create higher engagement and potential leads.
- Monitor marcom performance, have constant dialogues with stakeholders and customers to understand Danfoss’ unique selling proposition and brand positioning, and provide recommendations.
- Align, develop, initiate, and monitor all marketing communication campaign strategies/plans according to global and/or regional business direction.
- Oversee the complete end-to-end go-to-market strategy for new product launches including but not limited to on-ground activations and events, digital campaigns, content creation and customer connect programs.
- In lines with the business’ aspirations, must exude a digital first attitude and should be able to identify key digital platforms that could ensure a positive customer engagement and business impact.
- Present quarterly MarCom report to Head of Marketing & Branding.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing Communications or Business.
- 8 years at least in marketing communications role in B2B marketing.
- Strong grasp of digital and traditional marketing communication integration.
- Ability to work in matrix and multicultural organization.
- Proactive, resourceful, independent, self-motivator and process-driven mindset.
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal skills and able to connect well with stakeholders.
- Commitment and ability to challenge traditions.
- High degree of flexibility and sense of urgency.
- Strong communication skills in both Korean and English.
- Has good presentation skills.