|▣ Company: 글로벌 럭셔리 브랜드|
▣ Position: Omnichannel Director
- In collaboration with the Zone Managing Director and Omnichannel HQ team in Rome, develop and drive an innovative, robust, forward-thinking and integrated omnichannel strategy and continuously seek opportunities & tools to enhance & fuel the growth of the Omnichannel mindset with the Region and the Store Network.
- Collaborate & partner with Marketing, Operations, Merchandising and Retail
Functions in order to provide clients with 360 commercial and CRM strategies and to reach business goals.
- Own the Regional ecommerce P&L and be responsible of driving sales and profitability.
- Continuously examine & analyze the digital business from sales, merchandising, marketing and operations perspective & use this data to further drive ecommerce sales.
- Develop business cases and partnerships in the execution of growth initiative (new launches, services and/or categories, localization by market).
- Be the advocate for regional needs within HQ omnichannel roadmap.
- Maximize in-store usage of the Omnichannel functionalities and tools within Clienteling app; provide guidance and training where necessary, in collaboration with Retail Training team.
- Develop and ensure CRM key program or campaigns through complementing and targeted in-store digital actions to engage and nurture the relationship with both New and Existing clients.
- Analyze and manage results on Client’s Services centers and build them as revenue channels, combining the service to clients with conversion rate.
- Lead, develop and inspire the teams across the three functions ensuring they have a clear vision and understanding of the overall strategy, and the role they in its success.
- Ensure each team member understands their role in each event/experience and ensure responsibilities and activities are properly allocated.
- Assess team member’s performance and support them in continuously improving and elevating their skills.
- Minimum 10 years of retail experience. Fashion or luxury is plus.
Strong communication skills and teamwork, especially ability to communicate with retail teams.
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines, good at prioritization.
- Availability to periodically travel to visit markets in scope.
- Significant track record in running a successful ecommerce business and managing its P&L
- Proven people leader with the ability inspire, lead, motivate & develop diverse teams at all levels.
- A true team player who enjoys working in an environment which will stretch & expose them to working across multiple departments & teams.
- High energy individual who thrives working in a fast paced and evolving organization.
- Ability on influence others and move towards a common vision and/or goal.
- Commercial acumen.
- Fluent in English
▣ 근무지: 서울
▣ 제출서류 :
- 이력서를 MS Word 파일로 담당 컨설턴트 Email로 보내주시기 바랍니다.
- 이력서에 지원분야의 경력 사항을 최대한 구체적이고 상세히 기술해 주시길 바랍니다.
- 사진 첨부요망 / 응시분야 / 연락처 / 연봉(현 연봉 & 희망 연봉) 기재
▣ Contact point : 김경민 부장
Home : www.hennymccoy.com
Cell: 010-8667-5015// Email :
** 이메일로 접수바랍니다 (온라인으로 지원할 경우 확인이 늦어질 수 있음)**