Our Company IT team operates as a business partner proposing ideas and innovative solutions that enable new organizational capabilities. We collaborate internationally to deliver the services and solutions that help everyone to be more productive and enable innovation.
ROLE SUMMARY (9-months fixed term contract)
Our company IT is hiring a talent who is able to simplify and automate business processes using Microsoft PowerPlatform (PowerApp, PowerAutomate, PowerBI).
The experience of process simplification and automation in Information Technology department at our Company will help your career development.
* This opportunity is open for senior students & fresh graduates. University students who are planning to graduate in 2022/2023 are also eligible to applying for the job.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Quickly learn and understand business processes requiring simplification
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApp, PowerAutomate, PowerBI), Office 365 and SharePoint can help to facilitate process improvement
- Illicit business requirements with business process owners and translate into technical requirements
- Develop PowerApps leveraging PowerAutomate, Sharepoint, PowerBI where applicable
- Prepare Software Development Lifecycle Documents in accordance with company internal governance
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Engineering.
- Experience in programming in any contemporary development platforms (PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams, Azure / AWS cloud platforms)
- Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies is preferable.
- MS office skill required
- Good command of both spoken and written English
Our Support Functions deliver services and makes recommendations about ways to enhance our workplace and the experience of working at our organization. Our Support Functions include HR, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Procurement, Administration, Facilities and Security.
WHO WE ARE
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Temporary (Fixed Term)
No Travel Required
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Hybrid, Work Week
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings: