BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Communications is a growing team, full of fresh opportunities. Our smoke-free transformation is completely changing the way we engage. We have stakeholders to talk to and brave new messages to share. We need talented people who are also excited by our sense of purpose to help expand our influence – on the media, legislators, health professionals, national governments and public policy-makers.
As our work evolves, there’s space to define your role and satisfy your professional curiosity. You’ll be working across functions surrounded and supported by experts in everything from fiscal affairs and illicit trade to sustainability and public health legislation. Join us and use your relationship-building skills for good: to change the lives of a billion smokers.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Contract Type : Permanent
- Work Location : Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
You will be working in the Communications team, which manages both external & internal communications and you will experience these external & internal communications inside-out while conducting this role.
- Develop digital communications objectives and goals which contributes corporate communications objectives and goals based on understanding of corporate communications assets for key communication pillars - Category Understanding, Corporate reputation building, employer branding and any other key topics incorporated with corporate communications focus areas with digital communications channel understanding & insights.
- Develop digital communications strategies with understanding on each digital communication channel's characteristics (key audiences’ profiles, key functions, amplification algorithm etc. for Youtube, Google ads and other social media), recent trends of the digital communications with basic sense of legality.
- Develop & implement digital communications activities incorporate with corporate communications plan to enhance corporate reputation. (e.g. regular Youtube channel contents upload, engage with internal stakeholders and manage external vendors)
- Analyze and understand the result of digital communications connect with market research data and provide insight and plan proposal to reflect learnings. Incorporated data analysis and understanding between digital communications indicators and corporate communications market research data sourced locally and globally (e.g. Data Science)
- Develop internal communications objectives based on holistic understanding of business objectives and organization objectives (WHAT & HOW objectives of PMK).
- Develop internal communications strategies incorporated with PMI internal communications approach as well as PMI Leadership behaviors which can reflect changing organization needs and rising issues from external or internal.
- Develop & implement internal communications plan which can maximize the effectiveness with incorporating key company events or milestones (e.g. New product launch, successful business result, pulse survey result etc.). Build aligned internal communications drumbeat including annual kick-off meeting, quarterly All hands meeting, regular Pop-in session and any other ad-hoc communications in between with special topics based on organization & business needs.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing or Public Relations from University or above
- 10 - 15 years’ experience in digital communications, digital marketing, corporate PR, marketing, and internal communication field in B2C industry company (international company preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of sole experience in Employee engagement, company culture change, change management related experience (Including project based experience).
- Minimum 3 years of sole Digital Communications experience especially contents creation planning, strong experience in managing contents creations vendors.
- Experienced in complexed stakeholder matrix including top management team.
- Strategy & plan building, project management & deployment, issue verifications and solution building skills.
- Strong analysis & insight extraction skills on the complexed situations and data.
- Strengths in Customer Focus, Collaboration, Agility, Innovation with Purpose and Communication
- Fluent in Korean and English (Both written and verbal)
- Competent user of MS office and basic understanding on digital communications tools and platforms (Yammer, Sharepoint) is preferred.
- Proficiency in Korean Language
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- 자유 양식의 이력서와 함께 홈페이지 링크 통해 지원 ( https://www.pmi.com/careers/job-details?id=54987 )
Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
- Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
- Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
- Fill in basic information such as employment and education
- Create password and submit application