Job TitleClinical Application Specialist Coronary Devices
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a Clinical Application Specialist for the Cardiovascular (CV) business you are responsible for the sales performance of the CV products of Philips IGT Devices. This also includes the necessary marketing and customer education activities required to achieve the sales targets.
You are responsible for
· Be responsible for achieving and growing Cardiovascular products sales in Korea.
· Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
· Follows strategy and tactics of Philips Image Guided Therapy Device (IGTD) team and agrees on account targeting, account management and sales monitoring.
· Creates monthly, quarterly sales plan and forecast.
· Develops prospective customers by discovering customer needs and requirements and by meeting or exceeding their expectations.
· Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers as necessary.
· Meets with customers to define product/service needs and specifications. Continuously works with customers to monitor product performance and needs.
· Assists in internal training and education efforts within divisional group to enhance team’s understanding of peripheral vascular procedures. Help spread best practices and sales tactics among greater sales organization.
· Qualifies needs and provides intelligence to management on competitive products and Company product enhancements.
· Keeps abreast of new products in the peripheral vascular market and of current and future Company products.
· Customizes the system to the specific wishes of the users, in close contact with project management and account management, in order to maximize the performance for each specific user.
· Takes care of implementation of trial installations (in cooperation with service), in order to get it working and to get the maximum information for evaluation by the product group.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering or related business major
· Requires 5+ years in medical equipment, device sales, disposable sales; minimum of 3 years in peripheral vascular marketplace
· Familiarity with various classes of medical devices and technologies
· Ability to work independently and experience in a commercial role
· Preferred; Cath Lab certifications or significant sales presence for Cath. Lab
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates
· Ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis
· Experience working in the CV medical device field required
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.