*. Develop programs and procedures designed to reduce occupational and non-occupational accident/injury/illness experiences.
- Promote health and safety awareness throughout the organization through effective employee communications, participation, and programming.
- Ensure compliance meets or exceeds KOSHA standards.
- Develop and recommend formal programs and policies to assure a safe plant work environment.
- Educate the management team in ergonomic concepts, assess the need for workplace ergonomics, and ensure an effective and participatory ergonomic culture is developed, maintained, and practiced.
- Identify, evaluate, manage, and minimize all environmental risks for the business.
- Ensure environmental compliance (reporting) is understood and accepted as a high priority by the management teams.
- Develop and integrate waste minimization and recycling into all levels of product development and production.
- Establish a formal plant environmental health and safety organization which will permit a high degree of employee involvement.
- Develop comprehensive wellness programs tailored to the specific issues of the plant population as identified through health care cost analysis.
- Develop and conduct training programs on industrial safety, industrial hygiene, emergency planning, government regulations, hazardous materials, and other related regulatory topics.
- Ensure that fire protection and security systems are in place and that all plant personnel are sufficiently trained to respond to emergencies.
- Coordinate and conduct accident and loss investigations.
- Support various company’s general affairs, company events and 3rd party contract management(office maintenance, guard, company car, cafeteria, waste, etc.)
- Perform other duties as directed.
[근무부서 및 직급/직책]
직급/직책: 대리, 과장
[자격증] : 산업안전기사, 화공기사, 대기환경기사, 안전관리사 등
경력사항: 경력(7년 이상 12년 이하)