Introduction to the job· He or she will take an accountability for SK Hynix HMI business based on full alignment with various customers and ASML internal stakeholders· Maximize SK hynix HMI businesses (systems/options and service) including maintaining excellent customer relationship to ensure HMI’s position as the continued vendor of choice.· Strong leadership to drive business in various competing markets and keep improving customer’s satisfaction levels
Role and responsibilities
· Keep aligning the product roadmap with R&D and early planning on new product adoption
· More focusing on operation work and service business on top of generic account manager jobs
- Support SK hynix Korea (Icheon & Cheong-ju) operation including Wuxi in China
- Lead/Support System/option/service business with sales operation team in ASML
- Lead/Support customer communications and conference from WL(working level) to HL(high level) actively
· Firm forecast for systems in 12 months and responsible to reach TAP aligned with HQ
· Support communication with SK procurement team in KR & CN
· Collaborate with ASML BDM, RPM, Field Apps/Service team to provide value to customer
· HMI strategy alignment with local ASML AT, and commercial alignment with DST
· Travel and stay abroad to support China or US on the job when necessary.
· Manage SFDC(Sales Force) system & WF(Work Flow) for business forecast including Workflow for configuration
Education and experience
·Bachelor degree or above in Electronical Engineering, Semiconductor Engineering, Materials Engineering, Physics.
· More than 12 years of in Semiconductor fields.
· Inspection / Metrology commercial & engineering experiences including Litho are preferred
· Experiences on multi-communication structures at multinational enterprise
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
· Strong leadership and high-level of communication skills
· General e-Beam technology or Semiconductor process knowledge.
· Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
· Business alignment with internal/external stakeholders in advance
· Open and transparent mindset
· Good documentation skills.
· Multi-task player and good ability to work under different working environment pressures.
· Good team player and committed to the success of ASML.
· Build good relationship with those who are related to HMI businesses
· Fluent English conversation and professional email skill
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Working Location : Icheon Office
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.