PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION:
• This role is responsible for transforming marketing/product key concepts into best contextually relevant digital experiences & content
• This role is a defined expert to identify opportunities and gaps, track new trends in Korean markets
• This position delivers Digital creative service focused on the quality, relevance and timely publishing of content as part of integrated marketing campaigns. (consisting of text, video, image and audio elements) across various digital channels.)
o Global/APAC content adaptation, Lace adaptation & recreation
o Membership content planning & execution
o Local creators/Influencer content planning & execution with brand strategy
o Reactive Content / real-time content activation
o Brand, X CAT Content planning & publishing
• Execute the right stories to the right people at the right time
o Build hype to ensure the brand is “always on” on our partners’ social channels
o Build new digital activation initiatives with process and execute in collaboration with stakeholders across Brand / eCom / CtC / membership teams
o Own brand partners, local creators/authenticators’ publishing calendar & content, focus on reactive & cultural/commercial moments
o Embed/localize global and APAC content, and initiate local content activations to adidas.com / mobile applications and other platforms
o Optimize content for all platforms and search engines and ensure that it feeds the overall ecosystem strategy.
o Support to develop digital agency/partners to gain creativity/speed/efficiency
• Support Global / APAC campaigns and Lace contents according to SK Digital Activation Calendar/Plan
o Interacts with Global/APAC Digital Activation and other relevant teams on our takes of Global/ APAC plans for adidas.com /other digital touchpoints and inform on local adjustments.
o Access which Global / APAC stories fit for Korean consumer and how we adapt/localize/activate.
o Report regularly local initiatives, share best practice proactively by closely working with Membership team and Consumer Analytics & Project.
• Coordinate/create and execute X-CAT/Horizontal/Hyper-local content and experiences with Brand strategy directions
o Create digital content based on gap between global handover and local content needs and guide the decision making around which local stories will be sourced and covered.
o By targeting commercial / Cultural / city moment with local creators/partners, the team to authenticate/commercialize key categories and concepts in collaboration with relative team and partners.
o Provide digital content expertise and cost efficiencies by managing production of local digital content agency and global agencies (eg. Oliver)
• Support team as Go-to department for all digital demand of the brand adidas
o Collect all demand from Categories and market trends/best practice for entire Digital Experience and
o Governing strategic direction is kept (e.g. mobile first, data driven)
o Implementing Go-Live criteria and sign-off, plan / execute activation with an impact on core target (*Go-live criteria: eg . adidas app, adidas running/training app, confirmed app etc)
o Support local and global stakeholders in own ecom related topics (partnership and affiliate marketing, translation and localization, SEO, eCom operations)
• Provide expert knowledge and consultancy for Content publishing and campaign KPIs
o Develop the most relevant digital marketing tools to generate traffic to eCom and offline stores
o Create and monitor KPI’s, take remedial action & recommendations
o Interface with analytics team to generate digital campaign KPIs
o Own, execute, and feedback on content best practices
o Ensuring consumer centric experience based on analytics, data
• Net Sales
• Consumer Engagement on CRM/social/digital platform
• Membership Growth aligned 2025 target
• NPS/NPD (country, key city, key categories)
• Traffic to own and wholesale eCom
• Shared KPIs with eCom
• INTERNAL: Global/APAC digital activation team, Global/APAC/SK eCom teams - Site Operations teams, Onsite Merchandising teams, Planning & Media Activation team, Brand Comms, Membership, Retail Marketing, teams, Translations Project Managers, CtC.
• EXTERNAL: Digital Media Owners, Performance Marketing Agencies, External Content Publishing Support, Soft- and Hardware Support teams - a variety of other internal and external stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Digital marketing background preferred
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven project management experience
• Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
• Abilities in the fields of employee engagement and performance management at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training, and development of personnel in the team
• Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
• Fluent in Korean
• Fluent in English
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
• 5 years’ experience in relevant Marketing fields – content creations/creative works prefered
• Marketing and /or Sales experience