BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we¡¯ve chosen to do something incredible. We¡¯re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you¡¯ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Contract Type: Contract (13~14 months)
- Work location: Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
YOUR ¡®DAY TO DAY¡¯
Consumer data executive exists primarily to ensure collecting, securely storing and managing consumer database for the purpose of improving PMK¡¯s digital performance. Also, to provide quality consumer analytics with insights & direct to enhance PMK¡¯s digital performance.
- Manage consumer data KPIs including # active user, # T&C accepted user, #dormant, transaction, behavior index, etc.
- Ensure integrating all consumer DB from multiple sources (internal & external) into one place with unified definition & managing, collaborating with IT, legal, CPO, M&D & consumer experience team & related agencies
- Monitor and validate consumer DB to keep consumer DB up to date & clean in consumer data management infrastructure
- Find current missing area & paint points in consumer DB management and provide improvement directions, collaborating with IT, M&D & consumer experience teams.
- Closely working with IT team, ensure IT team to develop and implement data managing rules in the system
- Collaborating with Digital Performance manager), drive tracking reports, analyze performances and translate into actionable business insights and recommendations
- Create clear and structured deliverables to clearly communicate meaningful insights to a non-technical audience
- Drive tracking reports, analyze performances and translate into actionable business insights and recommendations
- Monitor consumer data capturing and quality. Analyze and resolve CRM program issues in a timely and accurate manner.
WHO WE¡¯RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor¡¯s or master¡¯s degree in computer science, IT or management information system
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience & understanding of the principles of data management
- Strong technical background with previous experience design, solution, and implementation of modern consumer data platforms and ecosystems
- Comprehensive understanding of consumer data administration and management functions
- Familiarity with tobacco industry is a plus
- Proficient user of data visualization; DataStudio, Power BI, MS Pivot and Tableau
- Business level English is mandatory both verbal & written communication
- Proficiency in Korean Language
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We¡¯ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone¡¯s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world¡¯s best people and feel like you belong.
- Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ¡®South Korea¡¯ and search for the job
- Click ¡®Apply Now¡¯ button and ¡®Upload a File¡¯ for new applicants
- Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
- Fill in basic information such as employment and education
- Create password and submit application