|▣ Company: 외국계 리테일|
▣ Position: Safety Specialist
- Implementing global EHS programs throughout Korea, providing support to local operations in customizing the program to meet local occupational safety and health regulatory requirements
- Support all aspects of injury oversight including reporting, investigation, identification of corrective and preventative actions and publication of safety alerts.
- Managing safety consultant(s) to identify local regulatory requirements, developing a gap analysis and implementing action plans as a key partner to regional stakeholders
As well as internal and external inspections and audits, managing all documentation associated with the processes.
-Face of safety, charged with successfully bringing a safety culture and EHS programs to all levels of the operations
- Bachelors and/or degree in occupational Health and Safety field or Government-issued license holder or certificate on this relevant field is must.
- 3-5 years practical experience with EHS programs development and implementation in Korea preferably for a global company. Experience supporting office and retail operations is a plus
- Knowledge occupational health & safety regulations and relevant environmental regulations throughout Asia and demonstrated experience managing relationships and issues with local regulatory authorities
- Demonstrated ability to develop, write and successfully implement safety programs
- Proficiency in conducting root cause investigations and in training others’ in critical thinking
- Experience efficiently managing external service providers
- Highly effective written and verbal communications skills - fluent in English
▣ Location : 서울
- 이력서를 MS Word 파일로 담당 컨설턴트 Email로 보내주시기 바랍니다.
- 이력서에 지원분야의 경력 사항을 최대한 구제적이고 상세히 기술해 주시길 바랍니다.
- 사진 첨부요망 / 응시분야 / 연락처 / 연봉(현 연봉 & 희망 연봉) 기재
▣ Contact point : Jay Ko 이사
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Office : 02) 2135-7598 // Email :
Home : www.hennymccoy.com
** 이메일로 접수바랍니다 (온라인으로 지원할 경우 확인이 늦어질 수 있음