Mechanics Engineer (공조냉동기계, 포승)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for a “Technical Services Engineer” to be responsible for the maintaining site infrastructure of all of utilities and facilities. You will be responsible for assessing the facility's resource requirements and optimizing the facility's layout and critical operational systems. Also you will Supervise the maintenance of infrastructure and equipment as Mechanics engineer.
Your Role :
• HVAC system engineering – Design, Validation, Maintenance.
• Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
• Operation of ISO 50001 (에너지경영시스템) and Responsible sustainability as implementing high efficiency equipment.
• Coordinating and supervising contractors performing maintenance activities.
• Gathering and analyzing data of event log, blueprints, and reports.
• Project costs analysis and budgets preparing.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, health and safety standards.
Who you are :
• College's degree in related areas like mechanics or industrial engineering.
• License of Industrial Engineer Air-Conditioning and Refrigerating Machinery. (공조냉동기계산업기사)
• + 5 years of experience as facilities engineer or in a similar role.
• Expertise for HVAC system for clean room and laboratory.
• Facilities troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Operation of AutoCAD and SAP preferred.
• Project management skills preferred.
• Knowledge of the building process and construction principles.
• Working knowledge of energy conservation required, formal training preferred.
• Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Business level English preferred.
• 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
• 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
• (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Job Requisition ID: 255985
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information.