Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
In the Consumer Sales Organizaton (CSO), our purpose is to create value with our partners, to market and sell innovative consumer solutions powered by Windows, Office, Surface, and Xbox. We’re positioned right at the intersection of customers, hardware partners, and channel partners. Our team works with ecosystem partners and internal business groups to drive digital excellence and e-commerce capability, as well as accelerate cloud and subscription adoption. Together, we win by delivering compelling at-home and on-the-go experiences combining intelligent edge devices and services that create Microsoft fans for life.
As a member of our team, you’ll be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business, charting new areas of innovation and impacting billions of lives. You also will be a part of a culture centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. If that appeals to you, it’s an exciting time to be here in CSO.
Our purpose for Consumer Channel & Partner Marketing (CCPM) is to be the voice for our customers, create visibility and consistency for our brand and add value through best-in-class global marketing.
We are seeking a Partner Marketing Executivefor Korea, responsible for bringing our products & services to life to the consumers in our key partners across our consumer channels.
Strategic Business Planning
- Build quarterly and annual marketing execution plans that drive channel momentum and profitability through the product life cycle and are tailored to account, partner and segment needs.
- Build execution, retail and distribution digital marketing plans that work for all lines of consumer business that map to their relevant marketing investment while also capitalizing on innovation opportunities.
- Create and manage marketing programs and KPIs to ensure delivery of the required business outcomes.
- Ensure all digital plans across Korea are aligned with the key channel marketing principles and priorities for the country & region.
- Partner with sales, category and partner marketing teams to plan for execution with distribution and retail partners for marketing programs, key sales beats, product launches and campaigns.
Partner Centricity & Relationship Building
- Act as a trusted advisor to the channel partner, building credibility, influence and impact to land key channel marketing priorities.
- Ongoing monitoring and management of channel partner performance to ensure they are effectively meeting business targets and marketing KPIs.
Analysis, Insights & Program Tools
- Contribute to marketing and program tools that deliver the business requirements relating to data and insights, representing the voice of the customer.
- Regular business review with stakeholders to ensure business objectives are being achieved and insights are acted upon across Korea & S-KI.
- Contribute of the delivery of insights to the KR consumer business in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Define, build and manage operational processes to ensure channel marketing programs are run effectively and efficiently across Korea.
- Define, build and manage tools to measure, monitor and deliver on KPIs. Ongoing review of investments against performance to ensure optimized delivery of programs against budgets.
- Manage channel marketing calendar and activity plans aligned by partner and business goals.
- Drive optimization and management of channel marketing programs and initiatives through retail and distribution.
- Own and contribute to regular Microsoft meetings such as Quarterly Business Reviews, annual reviews with marketing agencies, alongside Central Marketing Organization & PR team
- Build and manage key relationships within the business that impact Korea channel marketing (S-KI LT, sales and marketing teams, category, finance, sales excellence).
- Drive regular rhythm with stakeholders to ensure top-of-mind engagement with Korea channel marketing programs and performance.
- Support stakeholders with data and insights to drive the right business decisions.
- Contribute towards achievement of sell-through / sell-out revenue of consumer retail and distribution partners in Korea.
- Execution excellence scorecard.
- Customer and partner experience.
- Education and engagement of agency resources.
- Microsoft channel marketing priorities, initiatives and compliance.
- Consumer channel marketing KPIs.
- Customer and partner insights.
- Key commercial metrics such as market share, attach rates, activations, etc.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Consumer Digital/ Marketplace/Retail Marketing/Channel Marketing/Marketing/Retail Sales.
- Work experiences in Marketplace Sales & Marketing in Korea
- Proven success developing and driving partner and/or consumer field marketing (including retail strategy, business planning, agency management and field execution).
- Personal passion for marketing, being the voice of the customer and driving partner centricity.
- Experience working effectively in complex, matrixed organizations with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to influence others, able to drive business negotiations, and resolve conflicts effectively.
- Proficiency of evolving consumer trends and selling approaches.
- Able to engage and influence at senior levels and across cultures.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.