Job Title: Field Service Engineer, qPCR/CE (Capillary-Electrophoresis)
써모피셔사이언티픽(Thermo Fisher Scientific)은 전세계 60여개 국가, 약 100,000명의 직원들과 함께, 연 매출 400억불 이상을 달성하는 세계적인 과학 회사입니다. 써모피셔사이언티픽은 고객들이 세상을 더욱 건강하고, 깨끗하며, 안전하게 만들 수 있도록 돕는다는 사명을 가지고, 생명 과학 분야 연구 촉진, 복잡한 분석 난제 해결, 환자 진단 개선 및 의약품 개발, 실험실 생산성 향상에 주력하고 있습니다.
-About Thermo Fisher Scientific: (https://corporate.thermofisher.com/en/home.html)
-Job Korea X Thermo Fisher Scientific Korea: (https://www.jobkorea.co.kr/Super/thermofisher)
-카카오톡 ‘써모피셔사이언티픽코리아채용’ 친구추가 후 문의 (http://pf.kakao.com/_inxcpj)
Location: 대전 (담당지역 – 충청도, 전라도)
How will you make an impact?
As part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life every single day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our global teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while helping to take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
What will you do?
- Provide onsite installation of instruments, upgrades, updates, repairs and planned maintenance service
- Display integrity, understanding, tact, fairness and technical knowledge in all customer interactions
- Achieve specified revenue targets while satisfying customer from instrument repair, installs and PM’s
- Build relationships with customers to offer and close the sale of service contracts and other service products
- Collaborate with internal partners to resolve customer issues and improve processes
- Handle spare parts: ordering, usage, returns, physical count, stock management, etc.
- Carry out Qualification & Validation Products at customer sites
- Maintain technical proficiency level servicing new instrument and problems by attending trainings, staff meetings and remaining up to speed on new products, markets, customers and competitors
- Manage travel expenses and follow travel policies and guidelines
- Frequent travel to customer site is required and ranges from 60-90% of work time
- Works both remotely at home and in a laboratory environment
- May be required to stand for long periods of time while performing duties
- Works safely with chemicals and hazardous materials
- Able to work additional hours and flexible shifts
- Travel for technical training to Singapore or US is required from time to time
How will you get there?
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, biology, chemistry or related field or equivalent work experience and knowledge
- Minimum of 3+ years of meaningful experience in a related science, engineering and/or customer facing role
- Uses effective questioning to identify customer needs
- Exercises judgment setting work priorities and identifies next steps
- Participates as a positive influence to the team
- Quickly adapts to change with positive and constructive feedback
계약형태 : 정규직
경력: 3년 이상 (5년이상 선호)
근무지 : 대전
채용 프로세스 : 서류심사 -> 면접전형 -> 최종합격
고유식별정보(주민등록번호, 여권번호 등) 민감정보(종교, 정치 등)는 기재하지 마세요.
보훈, 장애 대상자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
영문이름은 여권상의 이름과 동일하게 기재 하십시오.
입사지원서 내용에 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 입사가 취소될 수 있습니다.