Country Managing Director - South Korea - B&R
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Country Managing Director - South Korea - B&R for Robotics & Discrete Automation Business Area in Seoul, you will be responsible to coordinate and drive to success your local team. The position implies the direct responsibility over the local offices in all their activities giving support to the business initiatives working in straight collaboration with Regional Managing Director by defining sales budget, targets, goals and relevant commercial strategies to achieve them in alignment with corporate’s vision, mission and objectives.
- Creating, planning and implementing local sales strategy, and strategic sales and business development initiatives, in alignment with regional and global sales strategy
- Achieving & implementing sales targets in respect of both budgets and sales efficiency
- Ensuring profitable business growth by maximizing market penetration
- Providing local market intelligence information to the organization for better strategies
- Guaranteeing high level satisfaction and strong partnership for key customer while developing further relationships with existing and new customers
- Overseeing and participating to quality assessment and performance improvement activities.
- Managing effective operations and assure agreed services are maintained through efficient business and support functions
- Making sure that offices follow important guidelines regarding Integrity and safety
- Ensuring that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed
- Coaching, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policie
- Being a custodian of local and company business conduct guidelines along with HR, Finance and operational team
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or an equivalent discipline with 5-10 years’ experience in similar role.
- Broad Experience with selling and supporting industrial automation projects.
- Experience in senior leadership role.
- Strong generalist with good understanding of multiple functional disciplines, mostly Industrial Automation and Finance related.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategies and business plans.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Customer oriented approach, intuitive, empathic and fast reacting.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and working well under pressure.
- Strong sense of integrity and governance
- Flexible work practices
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Sick pay
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.
Publication ID: KR84940918_E1