Job Title: Sr. Manager, Procurement/Sourcing
Requisition ID: 225223BR
As part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you¡¯ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life every single day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our global teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while helping to take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world¡¯s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
- About Thermo Fisher Scientific: (https://corporate.thermofisher.com/en/home.html)
- Job Korea X Thermo Fisher Scientific Korea: (https://www.jobkorea.co.kr/Super/thermofisher)
- Blog: (http://blog.naver.com/thermofishercareers)
- Ä«Ä«¿ÀÅå ¡®½á¸ðÇÇ¼Å»çÀÌ¾ðÆ¼ÇÈÄÚ¸®¾ÆÃ¤¿ë¡¯ Ä£±¸Ãß°¡ ÈÄ ¹®ÀÇ (http://pf.kakao.com/_inxcpj)
Location/Division Specific Information:
Suseo office, Seoul, Korea
How will you make an impact?
Head of Procurement/Sourcing & Transportation manager is responsible for Thermofisher Korea entire divisions¡¯ purchasing and supply/demand & Transportation processes, system including business division¡¯s strategy development & implementation. This position needs to follow common process definition and deployment, leadership and delivery to support the company¡¯s business model, strategies and financial operating plans. Such activities include request for quotation, expediting open orders, inventory management, demand planning, rectifying delivery discrepancies and custom clearance with in-bound transportation. It will continue the Company¡¯s evolution in best practice purchasing capabilities and organizational development to maximize leverage and overall effectiveness of supply.
What will you do?
- Responsible for entire order to cash and purchasing order process to ensure on time delivery
- Primary contact to the customer service team and distribution team to fulfill customer needs
- Following up and resolving supplier generated requests and inquiries to ensure a continuous supply chain
- Delivery Lead Time: Responsible for reaching out and following up with DC or factories to make sure on-time delivery and processed for system updates
- Demand planning & forecast management
- Optimize product inventory management
- Custom Clearance & In-bound transportation mgmt. with spending budget control Vs. target
- Expedites past due purchasing orders and works backlog reports to obtain current delivery information
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with DC or factories performance analyst while being able to escalate issues that do not involve transactional resolution (process changes, long term issues, etc.)
- Responsible for Indirect Procurement process cross entire company divisions/functions
- Address all adhoc requests regarding order issues in a timely manner
- Participates in cross-functional business process improvement activities as required.
- Works closely together with cross functional teams to gain overall customer satisfaction
- Comply with global procurement/sourcing policy
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
How will you get there?
- Bachelor¡¯s Degree
- 15 years Overseas Purchasing/Procurement or related experience
- Team management experience is a Must
- ERP experienced (Oracle or SAP)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Flexible with demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Sense of priority and urgency
- Good verbal and written local language & English communication skill
- Extremely Organized
- Experienced and well balanced at not only operational thinking also strategic thinking
- Good at analysis and negotiation skill
Work Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Ability to travel up to 20%, as needed.
°è¾àÇüÅÂ : Á¤±ÔÁ÷
°æ·Â: 15³â ÀÌ»ó
±Ù¹«Áö : ¼¿ï °³²±¸ ¼ö¼
Ã¤¿ë ÇÁ·Î¼¼½º : ¼·ù½É»ç -> ¸éÁ¢ÀüÇü -> ÃÖÁ¾ÇÕ°Ý
°íÀ¯½Äº°Á¤º¸(ÁÖ¹Îµî·Ï¹øÈ£, ¿©±Ç¹øÈ£ µî) ¹Î°¨Á¤º¸(Á¾±³, Á¤Ä¡ µî)´Â ±âÀçÇÏÁö ¸¶¼¼¿ä.
º¸ÈÆ, Àå¾Ö ´ë»óÀÚ´Â °ü·Ã ¼·ù Á¦Ãâ ½Ã °ü°è¹ý¿¡ µû¶ó ¿ì´ëÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
¿µ¹®ÀÌ¸§Àº ¿©±Ç»óÀÇ ÀÌ¸§°ú µ¿ÀÏÇÏ°Ô ±âÀç ÇÏ½Ê½Ã¿À.
ÀÔ»çÁö¿ø¼ ³»¿ë¿¡ ÇãÀ§ »ç½ÇÀÌ ÆÇ¸íµÉ °æ¿ì, ÀÔ»ç°¡ Ãë¼ÒµÉ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one global team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued. Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status