Introduction to the job
Supports the local CS team to ensure the safety this includes also all other ASML activities like Installs and Field Factory projects.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide daily EHS support to CS managers to ensure a continuous safe way of working in the region.
- Support the Visible Safety Leadership program to enable that CS mangers perform Periodic Safety Walks per month and report outcome to Gemba form.
- Deliver EHS trainings according to the training matrix (e.g. : Lock-Out & Tag-Out, Working at Height, Risk Awareness Program for engineers)
- Process accidents, incidents and near misses according to Intelex Safety Management System to support management.
- Do on-site safety inspection per customer site-cluster weekly basis according to Intelex Audit program and align with relevant cs manager to follow-up with actions.
- Join DK(Daily Kaizen) Meeting to listen the voice of engineers directly and deliver safety talk by yourself when needed. (at least 1 time for each site cluster per week)
- Be involved in reviewing of PSP(Project Safety Plan) for all cases of installation/relocation/upgrade project.
- Support ISP(Integrated Safety Plan) program to settle down in cs safety culture.
- Facilitate and support the safety escalation process: Chair and coordinate the local SRB(Safety Review Board) meetings, and escalate to CS WW SRB (if needed).
- Actively participate in activities within the WW EHS Community.
- Monitor and process with compliance to local legal requirements and customer demand.
- Liaise with the customer representatives on EHS subjects.
- Chemical management under ASML EHS Requirement and local regulation
- Rollout the new ASML CS EHS requirement
Education and experience
- Higher Technical College or specific Safety education (according to local requirements)
- Preferable Bachelor’s degree in an EHS related study or comparable safety related studies/experience.
- More than 7 years of experience.
- Preferred EHS experienced person in semiconductor factory.
- Chemistry safety expert/experienced is preferred
* License : Industrial Safety license is mandatory required.(산업안전기사)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytic, abstract thinking, good communication skills, initiative, independent, sharing knowledge, stress tolerance and teamwork.
- You are a team player, communicate proactively, have a healthy business sense and are on top of new opportunities which add value to our core business.
- Good written and spoken English with Didactical skills and Cultural awareness.
- Experience working in operation and/or field and have understanding of wow.
- All EHS safety CBT’s and safety trainings required for CS employees
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
*Working location: Pyeongtaek
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.