Fulfill Your Potential at MEDIT – a Leader in 3D Digital Solution!
Medit specializes in 3D measurement and CAD/CAM solutions for dental clinics and labs, including intraoral scanners, based on its own patented state-of-the-art technology. We also develop platform solutions for digital dentistry, supporting collaborative workflows. Additionally, the Solutionix line provides 3D scanners and software to the industrial market. Our goal is to provide innovative technology and the highest quality products to ensure mutual growth for all partners. Through innovation and customer care, we drive the digital dentistry revolution
Field Sales Manager
- Responsible for promoting, demonstrating, selling, training, and supporting the Medit IOS and Laboratory Scanners, as well as their related products within the assigned territory
- Represent the Medit brand using proper marketing techniques, maintaining and sustaining strong product knowledge, and driving sales
- Accountable for utilizing excellent business acumen to identify opportunities to enhance Medit's brand identity in the marketplace while maintaining a strong dealer and customer focus supported by a strong presence and relationships
- Achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with company goals and expectations
- Develop strategies to increase the education & sales of Medit to Dealer Partners and end customers
- Identify, pursue, and close new dealers as well as laboratory and end customer opportunities
- Create and drive business strategies to achieve sales, revenue, and business goals while being mindful of travel budgets
- Develop strategic, business, and marketing plans to drive business growth that enables the success of and address the challenges of our customers while creating compelling differentiation
- Conduct analysis of markets (e.g., dealers, customers, competitors, products) to build and maintain deep understanding and critical business insights
- Analyze and evaluate business development opportunities and identify potential partnerships and joint venture targets
- Utilizes CRM software to manage relationships and interactions while streamlining processes and improving profitability
- Establish and maintain relationships with key dealers, customers, and industries.
- Partner with Dealer Partners on marketing to define customer targets and sub-segments, conduct customer research, define value propositions, create market awareness programs, develop the event and thought leadership strategies, and provide input for lead gen and customer campaigns
- 2+ years of dental sales experience with established and strong dealer partner relationships
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Demonstrated experience in dental equipment and technology sales. A track record of successfully achieving business strategy and financial objectives
- Experience identifying new opportunities and translating them into business and business cases for investment
- Intense customer focus and passion for serving dealer partners and customer needs
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A results-oriented mindset.
- Ability to improvise, adapt, and overcome
- Eligible to travel abroad
- Eligible to live and work in Canada (we do not support visas)
- Remote work (60% of traveling)
CV Screening > Interviews > Salary Negotiation > Onboard
In case you do not have a resume, you may download the MEDIT resume template below.
The following position is screened on rolling basis and may close once the position is filled.
Any false information in the resume may lead to termination of employment contract.
Learn more about MEDIT:
MEDIT Career Page
MEDIT Official Youtube Channel