At a glance
Infineon Korea is looking forward to a passionate engineer, in the position of the Field Application Engineer specialized in TV SMPS application at Seoul.
|Work experience||3-5 years|
|Start date||Jun 05, 2023|
In your new role you will:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- 3~5 years of related successful experience in SMPS
- Experienced knowledge of TV power system architectures such as PFC, LLC, SR
- Familiar with operation of all lab related equipment, such as Oscilloscope, AC source, E-load, etc.
- Experienced in the simulation of the SMPS system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Korean
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Be involved intensively in Design-in/win activities with TV SMPS customers including providing system design proposal, preparing customized demo, on-site technical support, customer failure analysis support, etc.
- Develop and evaluate the total solution in TV power application with focusing product in Power management controllers (Primary PFC/LLC IC, CoolSET, Secondary SR, etc.) and Power discrete (HV MOSFET, LV MOSFET, WBG, etc.)
- Conduct hands-on trainings to distributors' Field Application Engineers (FAE) for TV power solution (PFC, LLC, Active Bridge, etc.)
- Provide the competitive analysis of the Infineon products, identify strengths and weaknesses, evaluate the market needs vs product offering deficiencies, contribute in the new product definition by weighting the value of the specific features and parameters to the customers
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help application roadmap